Not to overload on Maine today, but earlier, when I wrote that the campaign to repeal the same-sex marriage law was definitely on, I said that everyone has to step up and pitch in. Well, some good news. One of our most prominent LGBT leaders just did.
New York City Council Speaker Christine Quinn, who has been fighting hard for marriage equality in her own state, just sent an email to her list asking people to contribute to the Maine campaign (click on image for larger image)
Thanks, Chris. It's good to see gay leaders really be leaders. I hope we'll see more of this over the next couple weeks from others. (We'll be watching closely.)
Our ActBlue page is here. We're the 2nd hottest page on ActBlue today. Pretty cool. And, thanks to everyone who contributed.
More about: DADT | DOMA | ENDA | Immigration | Marriage | 2012 Elections
Follow @AmericablogGay
Chris Quinn steps up for Maine marriage equality
More posts about:
maine
blog comments powered by Disqus