Join Email List | About Us | AMERICAblog News
More about: DADT | DOMA | ENDA | Immigration | Marriage | 2012 Elections


Osama bin Laden KILLED after U.S. begins training to integrate gays into military



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

As soon as I heard the news the Obama Administration, along with the work of the military and counter-terrorism agents, killed Osama bin Laden. I immediately thought of Westboro Baptist Church. I know, it might be considered juvenile, by some, but I've been on the receiving end of their hate, and other Talibangelicals, a couple of times and I wanted to ask them how they might explain America was able to finally KILL Osama bin Laden, the evil man behind 9-11, AFTER our government officially started training and moving to integrate the military with open service of LGBT soldiers? I think we deserve an explanation, Fred Phelps. Just sayin'...

blog comments powered by Disqus