Join Email List | About Us | AMERICAblog News
More about: DADT | DOMA | ENDA | Immigration | Marriage | 2012 Elections


Pat Robertson tells woman to reject wedding invite from "evil" lesbian sis



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Via Towleroad:

Said Robertson:

"....if you go what you’re doing is saying ‘I bless this union and I agree that what you’re doing is right.’ You know the Bible is so clear about homosexuality and when you read in what Paul said, he said, ‘Wherefore God gave them up,’ and having given them up they did evil things with their own bodies, men for men and women with women, defaming their bodies. Read Romans, read the Book of Romans, this isn’t something I came up with, read it in Romans. You say, ‘should I go to my sister’s wedding, should I participate,’ the answer is to tell your sister, ‘I love you but I cannot participate a ceremony that is contrary to God’s word, period.’"

Added Robertson: "If she doesn’t like it, if that breaks the union between you, that’s tough luck."
And you'll know they are Christians by their love.

blog comments powered by Disqus