UPDATE: Well, my Irish blogger friend just wrote again to inform me that the story gets a lot better. It seems Mrs. Robinson is a conservative British MP herself, and once famously compared homosexuality to "child abuse." Oops. But it gets better than that. She didn't just sleep with a 19 year old young man. She was taking care of him after his father died, that's when she slept with him. And guess what? She was having an affair with his dad too!
Oh. My. God.
You may recall I wrote the other day about the wife of a conservative leader in Northern Ireland, Iris Robinson. It seems that Mrs. Robinson, whose husband is a big social conservative, and very anti-gay, was caught recently having an affair with a 19 year old young man. Well. It gets better. Dublin blogger Maman Poulet has uncovered Mrs. Robinson's recipe for "chocolate balls." And I just Googled it, it's for real.
What's possibly worse is the news story from 2008 talking about Mrs. Robinson's chocolate balls. And I quote:
Food lovers across Northern Ireland are being given the chance to nibble on Iris Robinson's chocolate balls...Well, that was unfortunate.
And with that introduction, I bring you:
