Join Email List | About Us | AMERICAblog News
More about: DADT | DOMA | ENDA | Immigration | Marriage | 2012 Elections


Video: TN joins the south, again, land of the backwards bigots



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

His words, below, were nicer than mine. I do have to say, I never thought of Tennessee as part of the bigoted backwards South. The state was always kind of benign to me, like Kentucky. Part of that grey middle land between North and South - not quite New York, but not quite Alabama either. Well, not anymore. Tennessee is the new Mississippi. I'm sure the state has some nice people, but just like Virginia, a state that simply transfered its hatred of blacks to gays, Tennessee is now a place I'm not sure I'd ever like to visit, and certainly would never live. And that's sad.

blog comments powered by Disqus