Join Email List | About Us | AMERICAblog News
More about: DADT | DOMA | ENDA | Immigration | Marriage | 2012 Elections


Chris Rock backs off defense of Tracy Morgan



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Good for him. I've always liked Chris Rock, and it surprised me that he would defend this. Well, he's not any longer.

Tracy morgan is a tad off we all know that so when tracy says something i usually don't take it anymore serious than i would a statement from gary busey or flavor flav .when i first heard the statement i thought it was offensive but it also reminded me of my father saying ill kill you if you ever bring home a white girl but after reading everything tracy said . wow i get it that shit wasn't called for and i don't support it at all. now can i please go to the tony awards without getting my ass kicked.

blog comments powered by Disqus