Join Email List | About Us | AMERICAblog News
More about: DADT | DOMA | ENDA | Immigration | Marriage | 2012 Elections


Gay suspects found not guilty, widow settles for millions



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

A very creepy story about a young man found murdered in the home of three DC gay men (who I knew socially) who claim they have no idea how their friend was killed in their home while the three slept and didn't hear a thing (two of the three roommates were a couple, and the third roommate was in a sexual relationship with one of the other two roommates - the guest, the murder victim, was supposedly straight).  The police say the man was stabbed to death, then his body was cleaned, with no trace of the blood anywhere.

I don't think I'm going to comment on the story, as I fear I could probably be sued for my opinion.  The entire story, and its outcome, sicken me.  Some background here.  And here.

blog comments powered by Disqus