Join Email List | About Us | AMERICAblog News
More about: DADT | DOMA | ENDA | Immigration | Marriage | 2012 Elections


Some fantastic and hilarious signs promoting gay rights



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

My cousin, Marcia Beauchamp, sent me a link of signs proving just how intelligent, witty and hysterically funny our LGBT community can be. Humor is sometimes our best weapon in our battle to have our equal rights observed. My favorite, so far, "Jesus hung out with 12 guys and a prostitute. He was more like me than you." Your favorite?

Marcia is one of my straight, but not narrow, progressive family members. In fact, she is brilliant and graduated from Harvard. I love having such an incredible Harvard grad, like her, in the family. Bragging? Yes. It is nice to have someone, like her, in my family who is profoundly intelligent, beautiful, progressive and supports our equality. Thanks for the link, for being you, Marcia, and for supporting our equality.

blog comments powered by Disqus