Join Email List | About Us | AMERICAblog News
More about: DADT | DOMA | ENDA | Immigration | Marriage | 2012 Elections


Ravi apologizes, finally



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

A tad late. And the apology doesn't even sound honest.
"I accept responsibility for and regret my thoughtless, insensitive, immature, stupid and childish choices that I made on Sept. 19, 2010, and Sept. 21, 2010," Ravi said in his statement. "My behavior and actions, which at no time were motivated by hate, bigotry, prejudice or desire to hurt, humiliate or embarrass anyone, were nonetheless the wrong choices and decisions. I apologize to everyone affected by those choices."
No desire to hurt, humiliate or embarrass?  And he only apologizes now, after the judge chastised him for not apologizing.  I'm glad he finally apologized, but sometimes you can wait so long that it simply looks self-serving.

blog comments powered by Disqus