Join Email List | About Us | AMERICAblog News
More about: DADT | DOMA | ENDA | Immigration | Marriage | 2012 Elections


Meghan McCain slams GOProud



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Granted, GOProud is the Ann Coulter of gay groups - trying to stay relevant through outrage. But they are getting press, so it's important to expose what they really are. From Mike Signorile:
"I am a Log Cabin Republican member,” she said. “As far as I’m concerned, GOProud is a rogue group that has publicly said very nasty things about me, very nasty things. And they're the type of gay Republicans that I think exacerbate the stereotype. Ann Coulter is who they had speak at one of their conventions and was touted as some kind of icon, a woman who uses gay slurs on televsion. In gay Republican circles, GOProud are not respected. They do not like me and I do not like them."

blog comments powered by Disqus